Job vacancies at The Rostrevor Inn
Vacancy: Restaurant ManagerJob Description: to manage all day-to-day operational issues relating to Rostrevor Inn restaurant while providing the highest quality service experience to customers. The Rostrevor Inn is a very popular gastro pub/B&B at the gateway to the Mournes. There will be a probationary period of three months.
- Manage all day to day operational issues.
- Ensure staff are well trained and service is delivered to Director’s expectations.
- Ensure restaurant runs efficiently.
- Ensure adequate staff cover while meeting wage budgets.
- Demonstrate excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- Ensure team members demonstrate excellent levels of customer service at all times.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with team members, kitchen staff and customers.
- Achieve monthly targets through implementation of promotions, packages and initiatives.
- Have at least 2-3 years management experience in the hospitality industry.
- The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of food and wine.
- Demonstrate an ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate a focus on delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Be performance driven and innovative in achieving company goals.
- Be responsible for implementing a culture of excellent customer service.
- Excellent rates for successful candidate.
To apply or for more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 417 39911.